Friday, March 9, 2012

Knight Rider Minimates At El Mirage

During my time out at the El Mirage Dry Lake Bed, I was also able to snap some quick shots of the newly released Knight Rider Minimates produced by Diamond Select Toys! Despite the high winds, fate was on my side as I quickly sprung into action to capture these historic up close pics!

Also, Diamond Select Toys/Art Asylum was so impressed with my photos, they even posted them on their fantastic official blog! You can read all about their post and their amazing products at the link below:

Minimates Vehicle KITT Hits the Desert in New Photos!

Here's some of my choice shots from the shoot:





















































You can find more of my photos at the link below:  

DST Minimates El Mirage Facebook Album

That's going to do it for this update!

-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment