Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Comes Early

Hey everyone out there!

Just wanted to post up this quick update. I had a blast riding in the Hollywood Christmas Parade inside Richard Morey's amazing screen used Mustang KITT along with all my pals from Star Car Central! Big shout out to Richard Morey, Nate Truman, and the SCC crew for making this possible for me!

We zig-zagged our way down Hollywood Boulevard and cruised on down the red carpet waving to all the happy fans lining the streets and braving the cold to view the parade!

















It was a great time by all and here's some photos I managed to take from the event. Being a rider, I didn't have a lot of time to get around the rest of the show but I have many cool Star Car buddies on Facebook like Alex Wong who took some fantastic shots of their own covering this grand holiday extravaganza!

You can see his album here:

Alex Wong - Hollywood Christmas Parade Album

Special thanks to Alex Wong and Richard Morey for providing some of the shots below. Alex took those fantastic shots of me with the stars from "Cars" stars Lightning McQueen and Tow Mater and Richard snapped the line up on the red carpet!














































Remember you can see the Hollywood Christmas Parade when it airs on the Hallmark Channel and KTLA (if you're in CA) on December 12th at 6pm and throughout the month! I rode shotgun in the Knight Industries Three Thousand Shelby GT500KR K.I.T.T. from the "new" Knight Rider. The announcers referred to it as "Knight Rider 2.0" in the broadcast.

Richard's car was between the rustic screen used Bumblebee camaro from Transformers (the motion picture) and the Jurassic Park 4x4 Explorer. So you can find us towards the back of the line-up.

You can also spot me by my Knights of the West Coast hat!

Happy viewing!

-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment